Spooky Night, exhibit A:
| Sophie's FIRST composition: title of song and notes created all by herself!!! |
Spooky Night, exhibit B:
October has seriously become one of my favorite (and most busy) months. I love the sudden change of seasons. I seriously adore the decorations and the celebrations for both adults and kids. But most of all, I relish the excitement for, the anticipation of, and the acceleration into the coming holidays.
| preschool class photo |
This Halloween was The. Best. It was the perfect mix of time at home with the kids, doing crafts, eating orange food, and running wildly through the house out of excitement for candy and costumes! It was the perfect mix of time spent feasting with neighborhood friends. And it was the perfect mix of time trick or treating with the Johnsons, watching Sophie, Cameron, and Grady relish the magic of this crazy holiday. The boys were adorably joyful, in awe of the candy, of all the costumed kids, and of running outside at night. And the boys couldn't believe that we let them eat some candy, too! Sophie was an expert trick or treater, working her Sheriff costume like a pro.
| baby Graham living it up at the after-party |
| Soph is obsessed with her newest cousin. |
I remember trick or treating with my brother like it was yesterday, so the significance of our children spending the evening together didn't escape my sentimental-self.






No comments:
Post a Comment