A little showering of love, appreciation, and celebration in honor of St. Valentine...
Doug takes my breath away, because he is so intentional, generous, supportive, and intelligent. Last week, in a moment of utter exhaustion, heightened emotion, and hormonal drama, I appreciated how Doug dropped everything to come home and take care of his girls and let me catch my breath (and my mind!).
![]() |
| D busy at work on our new master bedroom |
B2 takes my breath away because he packs a mean punch. Literally, he takes my breath away with his rolling, jabbing, kicking, karate-chopping, and jumping. I suspect that he plans to wear himself out in utero, so that he will be calm, sleepy, mellow, and easy upon arrival. (ha!) I often find myself gasping out loud because his movement catches me off guard. Doug has gotten used to my sighs and groans, but it's a little more awkward when I do them in front of 35 seniors taking an exam. I just can't help it--my breath is momentarily being taken away!!
I love my little family, and I am thankful that they love me... all of me:
(I hope that the startling photo of my pregnant body at 26 Weeks didn't take your breath away.)











1 comment:
I love all you guys. Happy Valentine's day! Sophie's little hair is looking awfully cute with her little barretts. She looks so much older. And you look great, E. Cannot wait to meet my new nephew!
Post a Comment