My wonderful friends and colleagues from Bothell HS threw me a shower Thursday after school. I'm always amazed by the generosity and compassion of people. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Also, if you recall my previous post about my family's competition to guess the due date, my father-in-law believes that our baby girl will be making her entrance later this week. As of last week, I'm officially exhausted with pregnancy, so bring on my baby girl! We are ready!!! I know that this baby will be making her entrance soon. It's difficult to put into words, but I FEEL different. Although I am more uncomfortable and have far less energy, I've noticed other changes. I'm sure other moms out there understand what I'm struggling to express. Things have changed this week and I'm confident that she's on her way.
Also, if you recall my previous post about my family's competition to guess the due date, my father-in-law believes that our baby girl will be making her entrance later this week. As of last week, I'm officially exhausted with pregnancy, so bring on my baby girl! We are ready!!! I know that this baby will be making her entrance soon. It's difficult to put into words, but I FEEL different. Although I am more uncomfortable and have far less energy, I've noticed other changes. I'm sure other moms out there understand what I'm struggling to express. Things have changed this week and I'm confident that she's on her way.
(It's easy to tell from my facial expression in the photo that I've hit the wall....luckily I have an amazing husband who has been as patient as humanly possible with me. Also, all of my shirts are too short, so I bare midriff; this explains why I had to keep the sweatshirt on for the photo shoot this afternoon. This belly is too big!)
No comments:
Post a Comment