
I needed to post a belly shot this week. Here are some great comments that I have been told this week: 1. "Are you totally SURE you're not having twins?" 2. "I was glad to hear that you're pregnant. I saw you at a couple meetings and just thought you were gaining some weight." 3. "You're right! You are thickening up everywhere, not just your belly."
So, the first sentence of this post should have been: "I needed to post a belly/butt/boobs/arms/face/thigh/ankle shot this week."
Baby Whitfield Gender Watch 2009...four more days!
Love, E
4 comments:
CRAZY!!!! Sis, you look great.
oh my gosh. something about a pg woman makes people say the most ridiculous things! i got comments like that too. you are looking super hot elizabeth!!!
Whatever dumb men said those things are absolutely crazy..you look AMAZING!!!
That's funny, Jenn, because yes, they were all men who said those comments :)
Post a Comment