And on a side note: 4-5 of our good friends have baby boys. In my excitement yesterday, I promised our daughter's hand in marriage to all of those baby boys...I'd hang up the phone with a friend, and D would look at me and laugh, asking why I keep giving away our daughter to all these boys!
5 comments:
And on a side note: 4-5 of our good friends have baby boys. In my excitement yesterday, I promised our daughter's hand in marriage to all of those baby boys...I'd hang up the phone with a friend, and D would look at me and laugh, asking why I keep giving away our daughter to all these boys!
We don't care who you say she can marry but she's really going to marry Owen!!! Sorry everyone!!!
Well, Jenn--Owen's cheeks are pretty hard to resist, but your husband apparently backed out of the deal to split the wedding 50-50...
Yay! Congrats. Do you have a name picked out?
Now I have to find a pink rugby ball!!!
Over the moon Happy Grandfather to be !!!
Love you guys xxx
Post a Comment