These faces...
Cameron: Today, at school, there was a new student named Abraham Lincoln.
Mommy: Abraham Lincoln? For real?
Cameron: For real. And he was disgusting because he did icky pickies.
Cameron: When I was a Daddy, I didn't have kids. And I didn't want to get married.
Mommy: When you were a Daddy, why didn't you want to get married?
Cameron: Because then I would have no power.
Sophie's first piano recital was a special moment. Her poise. Her confidence. Her excitement and joy. Her stage presence. Her appreciation for music and for the talents of others. The list goes on and on for the reasons we are proud of her.
Cameron has developed a new word that he has been using for months.
WORD: Fasternate (verb, noun, and adjective)
DEFINITION: to be fast, to go fast, of or relating to speed, possessing quick characteristics
USAGE: Hurry up! Let's fasternate!
USAGE: This car can fasternate. It's fasternate.
USAGE: That monster truck is broken cuz it doesn't have a fasternate.
And now we will fasternate into December. Christmas is fasternating as the snow fasternates down outside. As I'm typing this, the kids threw fasternate snowballs at the window to try to startle me. My love for them continues to fasternate forward. I am continually thankful for these fastnerating and full moments.


No comments:
Post a Comment