 |
| Boise, the City of Trees. |
To close out this month, here are extra photos of Sophie's birthday, a few photos to document October adventures, some cute and not-so-cute (see: Doug) images from Halloween...
 |
| I'm obsessed with this photo. |
 |
| ...And with this photo, too! |
 |
| I can never get enough of group photos of kids. They just crack me up! |
 |
My sweetheart.
 |
hiking at Camelsback Park
12.jpg)  |
 |
| I don't know what I am, but at least I'm not as disturbing as D.... |
 |
| Doug as "The Dude" from the movie, The Big Lebowski. If you aren't familiar with the movie, Google it, so you understand what Doug is doing in this photo. Disturbing. |
|
 |
Giant Halloween party with friends pre-trick or treating
THANK YOU, OCTOBER, FOR BEING SUCH A WONDERFULLY JOYFUL MONTH. |
No comments:
Post a Comment