The boxes are (mostly) unpacked. The house is set up and looks amazing. And we are ready for life in Boise to start. We just need some friends to fill the void!! Enjoy some snapshots of the past week:
![]() |
| (final bath at the old house) |
![]() |
| Caravan taking a pit stop |
![]() |
| D travelled with the fish, and I travelled behind him with a preschooler, a baby, and a cat... |
![]() |
| Our truck arrived! |
![]() |
| Exploring the streams, meadows, and paths all right in our backyard |
![]() |
| Brave girl who boldly and confidently sang karaoke at the neighborhood "Mercantile" on our first night |
![]() |
| lots of cousin time and time to wish congratulations to the best Papa |
![]() |
| We live in the country! The views are amazing. |
![]() |
| best photo I could get on Sophie's second "1st day of School" of the year---so proud of her confidence |
![]() |
| The kids have been outside more this past week than they had all winter long in WA. |
![]() |
| Drove past this guy on our way home one night...seriously, we live in the country! |
![]() |
| Sophie's first soccer practice! |
![]() |
| Sophie's drawing of Daddy....you know what they say about a Daddy with long arms... haha. |
![]() |
| so many neighborhood parks and playgrounds |
Doug and I feel so lucky to be in this city. More details about our home, our neighborhood, and our life to come....but we are taking applications for new friends. Or better yet, we are opening our doors for all our friends to come visit us!























2 comments:
Love seeing pictures of your new home and city! We miss you guys dearly!
You guys live in the COUNTRY! I'm so jealous! Your house is beautiful and the outside looks like tons of fun! I hope you like Idaho. Its a swell state!
The photos of Soph singing karaoke and playing the piano seriously made me cry! I miss that little one so much! And I can't believe Cam is standing! He was such a wee thing when I saw him last.
I hope you get many "friend applications". and knowing the Whitfields, I'm sure you will! It wont take long for folks to realize how awesome and kind you all are!
Post a Comment