Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Boise Photo Dump

Sophie loves "her" special landing on our stairs.  
Sophie's preschool is in the distance. 

After dinner at "The Merc" (neighborhood store/pub), we stretched the night out on the Village Green. 


Outdoor fun!



Sophie was actually a really big help in the garden; I was so appreciative of her enthusiasm for pulling weeds!

We are all less than impressed with Cameron's manners at the table. 

Our backyard faces the neighborhood farm; this afternoon, a tractor was out... the kids were in heaven. 


post-nap snack

Boise must win the award for most in-ground trampolines per capita.  Our neighbors have one...

... and Uncle Chris and Auntie Ali have one. 
The one day it "rained" in Boise, only two kids showed up for soccer practice.  Our Northwest girl wouldn't miss soccer b/c of some drizzle. 

more jumping



Cam was not interested in playing with Grady, Auntie Ali, and a new friend...there was a ball to throw. 

This kid actually has a pretty good throw!

Although I'm holding Cam's hand in this photo, he can walk unassisted about 7-8 steps at a time.  

We are expecting 80 degrees this weekend! There are times that it still doesn't seem real that I LIVE in Boise and that we really did move!  But, life is getting back to normal and I couldn't ask for 3 more wonderful people to share this adventure with!

No comments: