 |
| Some of my favorite cuddles of all time---watching fireworks on the boat! |
 |
| Busy, busy girl |
 |
| Eat your heart out, Elton John. |
 |
| Doug stretching after an early morning bike ride--perfect start to his day! |
 |
| The cutest dork I know. |
 |
| Three Generations (I'm standing on a step higher than my mom!) |
Getting a family photo is difficult!
This is Sophie TWO YEARS AGO on the 4th of July:
And this is Ries wearing her old, infant life jacket... he is learning to love pink!
It was a truly HAPPY 4th of July week.
(The only things missing were
my brother and sister-in-law who are gearing up for the birth of their son SOON! We couldn't be more excited!)
2 comments:
I cannot tell you how much I love these pictures. They are so sweet and show what memories at the lake are made of. We were so sad to not be there with you guys, but feel like we got a taste of the lake through your photos.
Obviously he's a step ahead in the hair department...
Post a Comment