Thursday, February 17, 2011

Miss Independent


Rest assured...Sophie has preferences and a sassy attitude. She cares about which shoes or which fleece coat she wears. She insists on walking to the playground and park rather than sitting in her stroller. If I even suggest she hop back into the stroller or let me hold her hand, a tantrum ensues. She also has definite opinions on what she eats. Meal time has been taken to a whole new level as she shakes her head, wags her index finger, and says "no" to almost everything that we serve. One day she loves what I serve, and the next day she is throwing it on the ground. On a daily basis, she commands "up-pa" (two syllable word for "up") and repeats up-pa until I allow her to sit on the chair, the stool, or even the table.

One night this week, Sophie did not want to put on her jammies after her bath. She only wanted her "boos" (shoes). Finally, I secured a diaper and documented her hysterical antics.




At one point (after agreeing to wear a shirt), she figured out how to empty the vacuum's contents on the newly vacuumed rug.


Gotta love her!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

I just love the hilariousness that is Ms. Sophie. Wish I looked that cute in my undies and shoes.