Sunday, May 10, 2009

Week 15

Happy Mother's Day to our beautiful and loving mothers! We love you both. This time next year, I'll be officially celebrating this day, too. I cannot wait! I'm amazed that there is a child growing inside me who will love me like I love my mom (well, I hope s/he does!). We are so blessed. Doug and I spent this morning at the market gathering fresh flowers (Doug's gift to me in honor of Slash), cheese, and bread. Here is a photo of our Mother's Day spread in the backyard:



I have been busy this week, meeting day care centers, registering for everything baby-related, and shopping for bigger clothes. Speaking of bigger, here is my belly in all its growing glory:

We hope you are enjoying the spring weather. Doug has been taking advantage of it by golfing quite a bit. I'm sure he already has our child's first set of golf clubs picked out! We joined some friends this past week for a twilight scramble. I lacked any skill worth talking about, except I was able to take one good shot.....




Love,

(D) and E

1 comment:

the o's said...

you look beautiful elizabeth.. OF COURSE! i'm so stoked for you guys. can you believe the 1st tri is already over?! it goes fast my friend! enjoy it :)