Monday, April 30, 2012

...the waiting game...


Sophie: "Mommy, did baby brother show up yet?"

We played "Crazy Beauty Salon" and this was the result...

Mommy's Doctor: "Elizabeth, I have no idea why and how this baby is still inside you."

If Sophie is impatient and even my doctor is perplexed, IMAGINE how I feel!  Luckily, I have a fabulous family to distract me during this final stretch.


Sophie was such a cool-looking cowgirl at the local farm's sheep shearing festival.  


She sat front and center on the tractor ride!

And, in true, Sophie-fashion, she wanted to drive the tractor.  Her poor boyfriend, Quinn, settled for passenger...

RCW, what are you waiting for?!!  Look at the fun that the Whitfields have....hurry up, baby boy!  We are ready for you....


2 comments:

Alexis Gradwohl said...

I remember the waiting game.... so annoying!

the o's said...

oh elizabeth! hang in there! i can't believe he'll be here any day now - can't wait to hear the news that he's arrived. i remember how ready i was when pregnant w/ tatem ... until the magical arrival, i wish you lots of rest, ice cream and foot rubs! xoxo