We have officially turned a corner! Sophie's days are filled with much more alert and awake time. I love how she grunts and coos as she focuses on objects. She spends minutes and minutes staring at lights on the wall. We have two Christmas trees in the house, and the sparkly ornaments and white lights fascinate my little baby. Her nights are getting better and better, too; Doug and I even were blessed with 5 consecutive hours of sleep one night this week. She is getting easier to put down in the middle of the night so I feel much more rested, calm, and confident! Sophie's eyelashes are growing, her belly is expanding, and her baby acne is spreading! My little girl is growing up before my very eyes :) She and I have been spending most of our days in the living room by the Christmas tree while I blast Christmas songs through the house!
Here are some photos of our daily enrichment! She's the daughter of an English teacher, after all....she needs to know her letters!



My black baby and my white baby taking a nap together:
Such a lady....
1 comment:
How relaxed is this baby?!!!!
Post a Comment