Sunday, August 23, 2009

Week 30!!!


I can hardly believe that we've made the turn out of the 20s...this pregnancy is flying by. According to all the books, the little baby is about 3 pounds. Trust me when I say that she's making her weight known to me!! Our childbirth classes started this past week, so I've begun to accept that within the next 10+ weeks, I must endure labor. There's no way around it, right?!

I'm sorry to report that I don't have a belly shot to post because my wonderful husband has our camera in Fiji where he's been all week to celebrate his sister's wedding. So, to appease the masses, I'm including one photo (from my cell phone) of Louie inspecting the changing table. I did buy the Land Of Nod initials for our daughter, but the only one you see lying there is the "W"...for Whitfield. I've hidden the other two letters from my mom who will be visiting this week for my Seattle baby shower. While I'm sleeping, she'll probably search for those missing two letters....but she won't find them! Besides Doug, the only person who knows the initials is the Land Of Nod saleswoman but you'll never get her to talk!

3 comments:

Ali said...

I am going to have to help give your mom ideas where she can look for those darn letters. Mission "find the letters and begin even more name speculation" is under way!

D and E said...

Ali, Ali, Ali....you fool. Neither one of you will ever find them...and to tempt you even more, not only do I have the initials stashed somewhere in the house, I have a print (to be framed later) that even has the name spelled out...hahahahaha...suckers.

Love you :)

"Mama" Lish said...

LOVE the color :) So bright and cheery and will be absolutely adorable for your new little girl! Glad the heat has subsided a bit for you and hope you're doing well!!