I've written this many times on the blog, but, my growing little girl does not stop moving! She is so active, and each week, Doug and I feel how much stronger her punches, kicks, and jerks become. She has also figured out how to punch me under my ribs which isn't that comfortable! Maybe every pregnant woman feels this level of activity and what I'm experiencing is normal...but this baby girl is wild! I'd like to know if there is any correlation between a baby who constantly punches her mother in utero and the pain of labor? If I pay my dues now, do I get a free pass through childbirth?!!!
Over the past few weeks, I've slowed down considerably. I'm struggling with back pain, acid reflux, low energy, leg cramps, insomnia, etc, etc. The turn into the 3rd trimester has not gone unnoticed by me and my whining!! I looked at old blog photos and laughed at myself for thinking I was "big" back then.
This week, Doug heads to Fiji for his sister's wedding, and I'm sad that I'm not able to join the family celebration. Instead, I'll be here checking off my final items on my Summer To-Do list. School starts soon and then November 1st will be here before we know it!
1 comment:
EJ - You look so cute with your little 3 pound baby inside. I wish I could be there with you at the shower this evening. Have a great celebration and know that you, Doug, and the ??W to be are in my thoughts!! :) Melinda
Post a Comment