
We're expecting a baby, due November 1st! Doug and I could not feel more blessed and excited. We have temporarily called our little creation, SLASH. Since we do not know the gender, our baby is a "she slash he" (s/he). Such witty Whitfields, huh?
I've been feeling great over the past couple weeks. My belly is really starting to pop. I'm in that awkward stage where people cannot entirely tell that I'm pregnant, and it just looks like I've gained some weight. In college, I went through a phase of gluttony which my dad and brother affectionately refer to as my hefty days. I'm now back in the hefty days, and I love it!
Speaking of weight... Slash loves chips and salsa, burritos, and anything with cheese. Isn't that convenient, because I do too....let's hope this baby isn't Mexican or Doug may start to ask questions!
We'll continue to post photos of our ultrasounds and photos of us so you can track Slash's growth and our preparation for this amazing change in our lives!
Thanks to all of you for your love and support.
(D) and E
PS. Please take our poll at the top of this page.
4 comments:
love that you started a blog... yes seriously you are now on the mama track now that you keep a blog! ha ha. can't wait to see cute pics of your belly! :) and can't wait to meet slash!
You look awesome ... and there is hardly a belly buldge in sight. I am so happy for both of you and baby Slash (which is really funny btw).
What about the option for boy and girl twins?
1. love the blog and
2. love that i have now joined it and
3. love you guys
so great to actually see you ... next best thing to in person.
Hugs x 3
mb/c
Post a Comment