Our ultrasound this week was incredible. Slash couldn't keep still; we saw kicking legs and moving arms! It was hysterical and adorable. At one point, Slash covered up his/her face with both arms as if to say "I'm not ready for you to see my face. I'm still working on it." So, our child is either shy and demure, vain, or defiant!
It has been wonderful to share our news with more people this week. We have such special friends who share this excitement with us. Thanks to all of you for your thoughtful notes and messages.
Here is a photo of me. Trust me (and D), my belly is expanding.
And although many of you want us to keep the name Slash after this guy...

...I can confidently say that Slash Whitfield will not be written on the birth certificate.
I've been reading this book to prepare for our first child.

Doug has been reading THIS book in preparation for Slash's birth....!!!
Haha! Love to you all,
(D) and E
No comments:
Post a Comment