Here's what's Trending Now for DESC during the Summer of 2015:
Adults-only Shenanigans:
![]() |
| outdoor summer concerts (complete with photo bombers) |
![]() |
| weekends away with other wholesome families |
![]() |
| weddings that allow for college reunions |
![]() |
| Girls Nights |
Catch-and-Release Excitement:
Reading Chapter Books:
Whatever This Is..... :
11 Years of Being Married to This Stud:
Also Trending Now:
Jokes by Cameron:
"What do you call a dead earwig?"
"A Dead Wig. hahahha. Is that a funny joke?"
Sophie's Patriotism:
"Oh, NOOO! Not another thing. This says 'Made in China' too. Ugh. Everything's made in China!"
"YES!!!! Mommy, look! This says "Made in America!' Yay!! Finally!"
Cameron's Time Traveling:
"When I was a Daddy......"
To relate to Sophie, Daddy, or Mommy or to jump into a conversation, Cameron always spins tall tales about when he was a Daddy. His stories are 100% lies but he takes a concept or a thing that we are talking about and finds a way to connect. For example, "Well, when I was a Daddy, I had a race car and I did see a real shark in real life." Or, "When I was a Daddy, I didn't like corn but now that I'm a kid, I do like corn." And "When I was a Daddy I learned that beetles don't have teeth. They use their claws. I know this for real." His stories make me tear up because he is hysterical. His timing is perfect with jokes. His lies usually get under his sister's skin, and he knows full well what he is doing. And his stories are sweet, because he is trying so hard to relate to the rest of us.
Other trending updates: Our summer wouldn't have been complete without a lot of time spent with Soph'sLego Friends or Cam's Magna Tiles. Cameron has proved himself a mini-engineer and an inventor. He has not only created the ever-evolving species named "Sea Bottoms" but he can add the newest species "Bee Birds" to his list. They reside in "B-australia" and I advise extreme caution when approaching one. Also trending is Doug's heart overload for his family after his excursion to Scotland. He is still riding high off of that trip.
Here's what's NOT Trending Now for DESC during the Summer of 2015:
The Man-Handling of Stinky snakes

T minus 2 weeks until the end of summer. I'm excited! I'm excited? I'm excited. (I don't know what I feel.) In 2 weeks, we will find out!

















No comments:
Post a Comment