![]() |
| ...the cutest shadow I know... |
We have been boldly braving this major heat wave!
We had another fun-filled neighborhood 4th of July bike parade and party! This was Sophie's first year riding her bike without training wheels, and my first year riding my bike alone without the bike trailer! Cam rode on the double bike with Doug. My, we have grown up in the 2 years since we moved here!
Our multiple attempts using the Selfie Stick to take a cute family photo.....
| These buddies were BUSTED filling up their water guns! |
On one of the hottest evenings, we stayed up late to cheer on the Boise Hawks! Cameron and I went home early, and Doug and Sophie had a very special father-daughter evening. Doug said it stands out as one of his top 10 parenting experiences!
![]() |
| Sophie got pulled out of the crowd and asked to participate in the Chicken Dance. She was adorable dancing next to Humphrey Hawk. |
We spent several hours playing along the river with friends. Sand, snakes, swimming, and sun... a true Idaho summer memory!
I look back through these photos and feel overwhelmed. Being a parent truly does get better and better. There are moments when I'm sad that I no longer have a baby to pull in my bike trailer or a toddler who needs to hold my hand at every moment... but then I can take a step back and be thankful that I have kids who are active, confident, talented, hysterical, and adventurous. This has been the best summer yet, and it's only the beginning of July!














No comments:
Post a Comment