Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February: Snow and Sun

 

Sophie and Cameron (and D and E) have been busy this month playing in the snow and enjoying the remarkable sun and early signs of Spring!






Doug and I can't get over how old and how beautiful Sophie is in this photo. 
She's a REAL skier! And she's REALLY good!! And she REALLY loves it!

Exhausted after a busy day of preschool and afternoon skiing. 
 
tank top weather in February!!

This boy...

First outdoor picnic of 2014



Running along the Boise Greenbelt
 


Being a little bro is tough when big sis has a friend over.

Having exhausted all good parenting ideas, I resorted to photographing his tantrum.

Sunny walk with a friend
This short month has cruised by, and we have all been filled with excitement for the coming Spring.  We've already had skinned toes and knees, spilled bubbles, tasty ice cream cones, patio happy hour with neighbors/friends, and evening bike rides to get the mail.  Cam is racing through his final months as a 1-year old, and he is going out with a bang! Great efforts at communication and experiments with words and the alphabet.  Epic "Terrible-Two-Worthy" tantrums.  Melt-your-heart kisses and expressions of love including "I l-l-l- momma" (I love momma) which is always followed by a slobbery kiss.  And borderline-obsession with and emulation of "Gaga" (Sophie). I can't wait for all the outdoor adventures in store for us in the coming months!

1 comment:

Christy Lukes said...

Love your fun blog, Elizabeth!! I happened to see it because I follow Alexis Gradwohl's blog...your kiddos are absolutely adorable! I am in Boise every other week for work - we should get together for a drink! You should also meet up with my best friend - she lives there and has 3 boys who are so fun. She grew up with me here in Spokane - Emily Brajcich? Do you know her?