A quick update: B2 was uncooperative (S advised me to put a check in B2's naughty column--see previous post), so my doctor wasn't able to 100% confirm the gender. She did give me a very strong indication one way, but D and I have decided to keep that information within a tight circle rather than publicize it. We will hold off on the big announcement until we receive final confirmation which will occur after the holidays.
Meanwhile, back on the ranch....look who is running the farm? Whose child is this?? And why won't she sit up that straight and focused at the dinner table?

She cracks me up. She is bursting with this dynamic personality. There are moments when I get so overwhelmed with EXCITEMENT imagining two children taking control of this house...and then there are moments when I'm just plain overwhelmed imagining two children taking control of this house...
1 comment:
C'mon - you can tell Gramps!!! Love Sophie's horse experience!!!
Love you all
D/P/G xxx
Post a Comment