(seriously, that's his calf riding a camel in the Middle East!!).....Sophie got the flu. She has never been this sick and unfortunately, 6 days later, she is still recovering. My mom flew over one night to help me, I stayed home from work to nurse the little S, and Doug had no time to recover from his jet lag before he was put on sick duty. On several occasions, I felt confident I must be on some hidden camera show; I was running up stairs with towels, doing loads of laundry at lightening speeds, cleaning up one mess just as another one landed on my newly changed clothes. A sick baby girl makes for mayhem! The germs have conquered me and are now working their magic on Doug.
Today, Sophie had more energy and posed in her jammies for some of these photos. She wants to make sure that the blog community knows she's working hard to be healthy and strong for her birthday in 2 weeks!!



No comments:
Post a Comment