
Sophie flashes some gang signals every now and then...she's one tough baby.

Sophie and Doug love to cuddle every night after dinner. They are adorable together.

Her Social Security Card arrived in the mail!

Sophie and I were ready to embark on her first social event--a housewarming party-- where she slept the entire time and where I enjoyed a couple glasses of wine...:)

In preparation for a walk outside, Sophie got all bundled up in comfy, cozy clothes. She's finally hit the 8 pound mark, but all of the 0-3 month clothes are still so huge on her.

Sophie loves to swing and listen to Josh Grobin's Christmas music....Doug protests that it's way too early to be listening to holiday music, but Sophie really appreciates it...Look at that face! How could I deny her request to swing to holiday carols?
We're anticipating more grandparent visits over the next couple weeks which means that Doug and I are going to sneak away for a couple dinner dates!
Love to you all,
D and E and S
1 comment:
2 things: 1- when wesley got his ss card in the mail i took a pic too... how crazy to see their first piece of mail. like the world is taking this little person so seriously! and 2- yay for enjoying a couple glasses of wine! congrats on your first social outing out... love the pics!!
Post a Comment